|Institute of Phonetics and Speech Processing|
Please check with your system administration or your Internet provider whether your site meets these requirements.
- fast Internet connection (DSL or broadband)
- data upload capacity of 50 MB per session (i.e. 1.5 GB for 30 sessions)
- firewall and antivirus software must allow repeated uploads of large files to host webapp.phonetik.uni-muenchen.de using the HTTP service
Personal computer requirements
- PC-Hardware (desktop computer,laptop, possibly tablets) with a CPU of at least 1.2 GHz
- At least 2 GB RAM
- Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android and possibly iPadOS operating system
- Internet browser Windows: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Edge from version 80 (Microsoft Internet Explorer and current default Edge versions (less than 80) are NOT supported)
- Internet browser Mac OS X : Safari from version 13, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera
- Internet browser Linux : Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera
- PC Microphone and headphone/speakers (may depend on certain project requirements)
Note: Virtual computers and terminal services may have problems with audio recordings. It is not recommended to use them.
error Your current browser is NOT suitable for WikiSpeech recordings. Please use a browser from the compatibility list above.
|Major version: ||2|